Wow, I haven't played tag since 1962, But ouch Jan Rider Newman just punched me in the arm.
I'm new at blog tag.
1. What is the one book you couldn't live without? ** The Bible -- it has it all -
adventure, romance, suspense, poetry, a great plot, and I love happy endings.
The guy in white wins!
2. What can you see out the window at this moment? ** Swift muddy water moving
down stream. Leaves wearing the juvenile green of spring appear to laugh and
shake the rain from their upturned selves. A feast of texture.
3. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? ** I looked at a chocolate covered
grasshopper once, but No.
4. What fictional character would you most like to marry? ** Batman
5. If ever a fictional villain was going to win, who would you want it to be? **
"Off with their heads," said The Queen of Hearts. -- Carroll called her a blind
aimless fury. I can relate.
6. How many types of cheese can you name off the top of your head? **
I looked, there is no cheese on my head, but some smoked Gouda sounds good--in
my mouth of course.
7. If you didn't want to be a writer, what would you like to be? ** This one's easy,
A carnie operator. Can you imagine having the power to turn the Ferris wheel
off and on, and who would I leave at the top? Oh, what a tangled web...
8. Can you play a musical instrument? ** I'm assuming this implies with some positive
sound quality. No, but I am a great whistler, even on the inhale!
9. Do you own a Kindle of Nook, or any kind of e-reader? If you do, how many books do
you have on it? ** My kindle has maybe 10 or 12 books, not a big fan. I'm old, I
like the page.
10. You just got published. In a glowing review someone calls you "the next [insert famous
author name here.]" Which famous author has to watch her back. ** Margaret Atwood?
Oh that's hilarious. "I'm sorry Margaret. Oh! Too early for first names? May I
just kneel back here, Ms. Atwood, and hold your robe? "
Ollie, Ollie, Oxen Free. The street lights are on, and I have to go home.