This past weekend, BWG hosted six excellent presenters for a full day of fun and networking.
- We were inspired by the poetry of author Stella Nesonovich stellanesanovich.com who warmed our hearts and walked us through the streets of N.O.
- Poet and story teller Mona Lisa Saloy monalisasaloy.com gifted us with her stories and singing, as we pulled up a chair and sat with her family.
- Novelist and BWG past president, Jess Ferguson jessyferguson.blogspot.com is still educating, encouraging and inspiring us with "the power of a made up mind."
- Humorous editor and author Linda Yezak lindayezak.com explained the need for a professional editor.
- Agent Brooks Sherman fineprintlit.com/agents/brooks-sherman , listened to our pitches when he wasn't answering questions concerning what New York wants.
- Saturday's finale and my favorite, mystery writer C. Hope Clark chopeclark.com encouraged us to join contests and be proud to say "I'm a writer."