Friday, January 10, 2014

Starting Anew


In mid-2013 I wrote about setting goals and professed that I would write a blog per week. But alas – life happens.
I’ve been trying to organize my office space, files, and catch up on emails. My old friend, Jack Odell, is a pastor who writes a popular blog I follow called: midweek Manna. www.midweekmanna.com One of his recent posts, We Need More of These Things, talks about having more stuff, but needing MORE generosity, kindness, tolerance, and prayer in our lives.
This resonated with me, and I’ve decided it makes a terrific New Year’s Resolution. I want to start anew with more generosity, being kinder and more tolerant of my fellow man and myself. This is all possible because 2014, I will strive to center myself in prayer. Thanks Jack.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jan, I've been enjoying The Swamp Lily Review. Great job. You amaze me. Chris

    ReplyDelete