Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Short term of it.

My memory has been bothering me the past 10 years. I've never had what would be called a quick intellect. The gray cells of my mind have always leaned more to the slow and steady variety, traveling around the wrinkles of my brain several loops before they discover the right electric pathway. But, of late, my memory actually seems a little clearer. (Maybe I just can't remember what I was like.) However, I chalk up this small success in mental prowess to de-stressing my life. I've decided it's OKAY to forget someones name, or to forgive myself if I lock my keys in the car - last week. It's okay that I'm not perfect. What a relief.

I didn't realize how many people are concerned about their memory until a friend sent a download of a video that I found funny, if not a little scary. There is solace in the proverb, "misery likes company." I'll attempt to share (the video). Please forgive me if I fail.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzSaoN2LdfU

1 comment: